Professional basketball career
- 2015-2016 New Zealand Breakers
- 2011-2013 Perth Wildcats
- 2011-2012 Adelaide 36ers
- 2005-2007Development player NZ Breakers
New zealand teams
- 2011 - 2016 NZ Tall Blacks
- 2016 Olympic Qualifiers
- 2014 World Cup Spain
- 2012 Olympic Qualifiers
- 2007 Junior Tall Blacks World Uni games (Team Captain)
- 2004 U/21's New Zealand Coffs Harbour Australia Tournament (Winners)
New Zealand NBL
- 2017 Hawkes Bay Hawks (Team Captain)
- 2016 Southland Sharks (Team Captain)
- 2012-2014 Hawkes Bay Hawks
- 2011 Auckland Pirates
- 2005-2010 Hawkes Bay Hawks
- 2006 ANBL Dunk Champion
- 2006 NBL 1st Hawks Championship
- 2006 NZ U/23 Tournament MVP
Looking back on my journey to this point has made me grateful. It may look like a career filled with a highlight reel and glory years but in my case there was a lot that didn’t pan out the way I’d hoped. I faced adversity, labelling, opportunities not given and injuries.
Having the right people around me got me through the road bumps. But what was big for me was the continual process of identifying and letting go of any limiting people, beliefs and mindsets.
Perseverance and persistence ties in with mental toughness. In times of hardship a positive attitude and belief kept me going. There were times when it wavered and having the right mentors at the right time got me through.
I want to not only teach the game but also be a support for young athletes facing hardship and adversity. In these times you can either shy away and give up or accept it as a challenge. How we face these moments speaks volume about you and your character.