One of the strengths throughout my career is being known as a deadeye shooter. This well developed ability is what has kept me in a Tall Blacks jersey and on the world stage.
Shooting specific teaching points
- How to create openings for your shot
- Game preparation
- Effective shooting practice
- Develop and maintain a consistent shot
As a GUARD the nature of the game is that you may be expected to cover the 1,2 and 3 positions. Versatility is key to developing your talent and taking your game to the next level.
Guard clinic focus points
- What you need to know offensively and defensively
- Developing guard specific basketball I.Q
- Reading the game and executing set plays
- Team Communication and decision making
- Learn about shot selection, passing and knowing when to foul
Duration: 2 hours
Group Size: 10-20
Price: Check New Events to see if one is scheduled.